Sunday, May 11, 2008

Top ten :)

10. Grrrrr. *Slap... Slap.... Dishum.... Dishum... Bam.....THUD*

9. "I am scared my dad and brothers will kill you, your friends, your family, your neighbors, your grocer, the president, the prime minister ...."

8. "I am engaged"/ "I have a boyfriend"/ "I have a girl friend :):):)"

7. "I like you.... as a "friend" "

6. "Who are you again??"(Time to ask yourselves some tough questions)

5. "Are you rich??" (I was rich before!!!)

4. "I've never felt that way about you.......I hope this doesn’t ruin our friendship"

3. "I need time!!!.......3.......2......1......I'm sorry, the answer is NO"

2. "I love xxxxxxxx!!!"(Very likely to be your friend ;))

1. "WHAT!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!... Muhahahahhahaha"(Run for your life!!!)

P.S:- All the above does not I repeat does not come from any of my experiences ;). Please don’t read too much into it. Everything came from the twisted head of mine

P.P.S:- I might have left a couple of good ones too. The order can change too: P

No comments: