Monday, May 12, 2008

We love you baby!!!

Baby: *Opening Eyes* I can finally see. Have been waiting for this.

*Some lady Screams* Suddenly there is a lot of noise..There is excitement in the air.. There is the usual pitter patter of feet.. Suddenly a whole set of queer looking faces peer in...

Uncle: He’s opened his eyes.

Aunt: He’s looking sooo cute...

Granny: Look at him checking us out.

Baby: Who are these people? And why are they all staring at me. Hey People stop making those noises *Getting used to people talking*..

Aunt : he's up get him out of there..

Baby: Nooooo dont touch me, I like it here its cozy. Who do you think you are?? Dont you dare....

Uncle: Oh No don’t cry dear. Hey sis.. He’s crying.. What do i do?

Mom: take him out on the balcony. Maybe he needs some fresh air..

Uncle: Ok

Takes him on the balcony

Uncle: hey baby.. Look there bow bow (Pointing at a dog on the street)...

Baby: I know that animal.. And its bo bo(Courtesy: Previous day mom’s definition) not bow bow... Make up your Mind people.. And what is this glare. I'm sweating.. Take me in you idiot *Continues Crying*

Uncle: Hey Sisss.. He's not stopping..

Mom: Maybe he’s hungry.. Bring him in..

Mom is trying to feed now.

M: Alelee.. Drink my child (The Feeding bottle is Deployed into service)...

B: What is wrong with these people.. I just drank this thing a couple of hours ago.. Do they think I’m a tank or what.. Leave me alone people...

The Crying has intensified now.. Everyone has taken notice...

Granny: Try gripe water..

Mom: Good idea.

Baby: Oh noo .Oh god where have you sent me.. These people are experimenting on me.

Gripe Water Comes up.

Mom: lalala..here sweety....drink drink...

baby: What in heavens name is this... Tastes awful. yeech.. *spits out most of the stuff*

Mom almost in tears now..

Mom: mooom…He's not drinking!!

Granny: does he feel hot? *feels the forehead* he feels okay...

Everyone comes around and starts singing and clapping and making noises to calm the baby down.

Baby: Whoa People.. Calm down people .. What’s with the excitement..

The noise continues... Suddenly the Door Bell Rings... everyone pauses...There is silence in the air..

Aunt: hey he stopped crying..

Uncle (Thinks): thank goodness… He was kind of getting on my nerves

Aunt(Thinks):Ohhhh He stopped because of MY singing..

Mom: That’s it. He likes the door bell.. We will ring the bell every time he cries..

Baby: What is she talking about.. I Just stopped cause they all did..Now they are going to terrorize me with the door bell. I just wish I could make them understand.. Hey here’s a thought Maybe I can make different noises for different things I need.. Let’s hope they understand *looks around at the faces* This is gonna be one hell of a ride...


1 comment:

Prasanna Venkatesh said...

ha ha... lovely! Why isnt this in our blogs?!